AP Solution – Charity Templates
Accounts production software you can rely on with seamless integration to many bookkeeping packages and a whole host more.
for Accounts Production products – AP Solution and AP Solution 30
The Template is designed to help charities who are registered as companies under company law (charitable companies), and their accountants, comply with:
- the reporting requirements of company law, and
- the requirements of the appropriate Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) published by the Charity Commission.
Reporting and SORP compliance
The Template applies to small charitable companies using FRS 102 and enables them to meet the disclosure requirements of the Charities SORP for the Financial Reporting Standard for Smaller Entities – FRS 102. In particular, it enables accountants to produce the following:
- A Statement of Financial Activities (SOFA)
- A summary income and expenditure account
- Analysis of the charity’s income and expenditure across various funds
- Analysis of the charity’s restricted, unrestricted and endowment funds
- Analysis of different sources of income e.g. donations, trading, legacies and investments
Simple and intuitive
The template shares the same format and approach as other BTCSoftware accounts production templates. It is therefore simple and intuitive to use and is driven by entries in the extended trial balance and other data entry sections. With the Charity Template, accountants can also detail the names and purposes of the different funds. For those charities who have to file corporation tax returns, the template also integrates with BTCSoftware’s Corporation Tax software.
For existing AP Solution customers, the Charity Template comes as a free update. For prospective customers, there is the opportunity to take out a 15-day free trial.
Software integration for seamless Accounts Production
AP Solution delivers simple and intuitive accounts production software that makes the completion of year-end annual accounts easy.
It also links with many bookkeeping products (including Xero, Quickbooks, Reckon One, Clear Books, FreeAgent, Iris, KashFlow, SAGE and VT) to make year-end compliance slicker, faster and easier.
The solution includes an Incomplete Records module. This enables the Extended Trial Balance to be constructed from receipts, payments and transfers reconciled to bank statements.
Direct API links with Xero, Quickbooks, FreeAgent and Reckon One provides automatic two-way journal adjustments back into the bookkeeping software.
See the integration here
Accounts Production software
We are proud of AP Solution’s integration with many 3rd party software products, as well its integration with the rest of BTCSoftware’s modules (PM Solution and CT Solution). It saves professionals significant amounts of time and actively supports them in working more efficiently and effectively.
- Limited company accounts feed data through to your Corporation Tax Computations and the Corporation Tax provision calculated on CT600 is then posted back into the accounts as a journal automatically.
- Sole trader accounts can be easily imported into the self-employment supplementary schedules of the Individual Tax Return. This means you don’t have to manually re-key in data.
- Partnership Accounts can also be easily imported into the Partnership Tax Return. After the profit/loss shares are allocated between the partners on the Partnership Tax Return, a partner’s data can then be imported into the Partnership supplementary schedules of the Individual Tax Return.
BTCSoftware’s AP Solution is also very flexible and gives the ability to clone accounts templates, rename or add additional nominal accounts to the detailed profit and loss account.
- Accounts production for Sole Traders, Small Companies, Micro Entities, Partnerships, LLPs (small) and Incorporated Charities (small) and Unincorporated Charities (small).
- Direct online submission of limited company accounts to Companies House (full or filleted/abbreviated, including the abridged option) and to HMRC (with our CT Solutions)
- Limited company accounts are fully iXBRL tagged at the touch of a button, using full UK GAAP and HMRC Detailed P&L Taxonomy Accounts templates.
- Choice of Accountants’ Reports – Generic, ICAEW, ACCA & ICAS
- ETB can be constructed from receipts, payments and transfers reconciled to bank statements
- Pre-population of all client data from within PM Solution – e.g. Officers’ details, Registration numbers, Registered Office, Accounting Period, etc
- Really easy data input using familiar BTC print screens and dialogues and with all the quality & value our customers have come to expect
- Fuss free accounts iXBRL tagged at the touch of a button, using full FRS 102/105 and HMRC Detailed P&L Taxonomy Accounts templates
- Full two-way integration with our Corporation Tax software CT Solution & CT Advanced: figures from accounts “pulled into” CT Computation; corporation tax liability pushed back into accounts via CT journal
- Integrated with both our Self-Assessment Software and our Practice Management Solution for Individual (Sole Trader) and Partnership Tax returns
Easy to install and free unlimited technical support
AP Solution is simple to install for network or standalone installations and is also available in a cloud-based option.
- A simple transfer of client information from many existing personal tax and accounts production software applications
- An easy to follow user guide
- Free technical support whenever you need it
Get Started – Purchase Options
Annual product licenses include unlimited support, together with free software updates.
- All Features Listed Above
- Annual License
- Full UK Support
- A mixture of Returns ( Individual, Partnership or Trust )
- Concurrent Users
- AP Solution 30£200
- 30 Returns
- User numbers as per PM or SA Solution
- AP Solution£340
- Unlimited Returns
- User numbers as per PM or SA Solution