BTCSoftware integrates with more bookkeeping packages
Date Published: November 23, 2017
Category: Accounts Production, BTCSoftware News, Bookkeeping software
Accounting, practice management and tax software developer – BTCSoftware – is delighted to announce the launch of a number of new two-way API links. These bring seamless integration of its Accounts Production solution with the following online bookkeeping packages:
Time-saving two-way integration
The two-way APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) will save accountancy practices valuable time as they ensure:
- Seamless and real-time integration between Year-End Accounts preparation and your day to day bookkeeping software
- Automated nominal code mapping when linking the Trial Balance into Accounts Production
- Journal Adjustments can be posted back into the bookkeeping software
- No need for duplicate data entry across the two systems
- Easy importing of your Trial Balance into BTCSoftware’s Accounts Production software for speedy linking to Corporation Tax Returns and prompt submission to Companies House and HMRC
The integration has been designed in response to accountants’ feedback and aims to help practices work more efficiently and profitably.
Further help and integration
BTCSoftware also works closely with other useful accountancy-related software including BrightPay (payroll), Gabelle (tax insight), Interactive Data (tax insight), Mozy (online back-up), Receipt Bank (receipt and expenses tracking) and SAGE. Its integration with MyDocSafe enables accountancy practices to create a more secure and GDPR-compliant environment for their client documents and communications.
Take a look
Why not take out a free 15day trial of BTCSoftware’s Accounts Production software and see what a positive difference the integration makes to your practice’s systems? Contact the sales team on email email@example.com or tel 0345 241 5030.