BTCSoftware Company Secretarial product – CS Solution
Date Published: September 11, 2018
Category: BTCSoftware News, Company Secretarial, Data
We recently ran a webinar focusing on the key features of our BTCSoftware Company Secretarial product – CS Solution. Our CS Solution enables users to have everything you need for easy company formations and Limited Company compliance. BTCSoftware launched their Company Secretarial product back in May at Accountex.
CS Solution ensures that you comply with the latest legislation and reporting surrounding the Person with Significant Control (PSC) Register.
Key points which we covered in the webinar were:
- A tour of our CS Solution and how it integrates with other BTCSoftware solutions
- Provisions of a full set of statutory books incorporating Directors, Secretaries, LLP and Guarantee company members, Share allotments and transfers, Registers of Members, PSCs, Sealings, Debentures and Mortgages and Charges.
- Management of deadline dates for filing at Companies House– with built-in reminders to prevent you missing a date. CS Solution also operates background synchronisation of Companies House dates and guarantees precise management reports for filing schedules.
- E-filing with Companies House, including the yearly Confirmation Statements (CS01).
- Data integration– To link Directors and degree of interests to any compatible companies.
- Production of Dividend Vouchers – based on shares in issue.
- Simple production of minutes and resolutions for filing at Companies House.
- Uploading company data from Companies House into our CS Solution.
You can watch the recording of the webinar here
The webinar recording is perfect for anyone who is considering making time efficiency savings and changes within their practice. Tips and advice included in the session were relevant to accountants and legal professionals working in the industry too.
Our many thanks to everyone who attended this webinar.
CS Solution made easy and affordable
BTCSoftware’s CS Solution can be purchased as a standalone product for £240 (+VAT) for an annual licence. This is pricing for 30 companies. Taking just a few minutes to set up, subscribers gain unlimited free support from the company’s friendly UK-based team.
How to find out more
If you have any questions related to the webinar content or you would like a one-to-one demo, contact the team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 0345 241 5030.