HMRC Update: VAT Notice of Assessment of Tax Letters
Date Published: November 5, 2019
Category: HMRC News, MTD for VAT, Making Tax Digital
HMRC have advised that some letters for “VAT Notice of Assessment of Tax” recently sent to Making Tax Digital customers were issued in error.
If the business has already submitted the VAT return in question and paid the tax due/received its repayment, they can ignore this letter.
BTCHub customers can check their obligation status in BTCHub, or check using HMRC Online Services.
Making Tax Digital customers can check here for service and availability updates from HMRC.
BTCHub is an MTD for VAT filing solution that provides an easy to use and secure system to submit your VAT Returns in compliance with Making Tax Digital.
BTCHub is a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) product with outstanding features and benefits:
- A dashboard view of your clients’ VAT account
- Features seamless integrations with bookkeeping software
- Easy CSV imports from legacy systems
- A dashboard view of your clients’ obligations
- Supports single company and group VAT registration submissions
- Excel and Spreadsheet friendly
- User-friendly bridging software which is valid beyond the soft-landing period
Talk to Us
To discuss BTCHub for your practice or business, call our friendly and knowledgeable team on 0345 241 5030 or email email@example.com