If you missed out on our Tax Software 101 webinar earlier this month, we’ve got great news – it was so popular that we’re running it again on Tuesday 25th May.
Digitalisation is a hot topic in the accounting world right now. Many practices are planning to permanently implement a flexible working schedule for their teams so their employees can continue to benefit from the advantages of working from home and access the office when they need to.
Your practice has had to adapt quickly to changes over the course of the pandemic, so now’s the time to take a step back and check your tools are up to task for the future of accountancy. Join Dan Keane on 25th May as he explores the ways your practice can use BTCSoftware to:
- Gain more time for your clients by streamlining Self-Assessment and Corporation Tax
- Keep your team working in sync by using remote Practice Management functionality
- Use integrated bookkeeping and Accounts Production for speed and accuracy
- Manage the vast array of documents, receipts and other accounts data you have to process
- Easily and affordably be Making Tax Digital and GDPR compliant