Some of our customers
BTCHub – Bridging Software Solution for MTD for VAT
BTCSoftware brings you BTCHub, a powerful bridging software for Making Tax Digital.
Making Tax Digital for VAT came into effect on 1st April 2019. From that date, businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) must:
- Keep their records digitally (for VAT purposes only)
- Provide their VAT return information to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) through Making Tax Digital (MTD) functional compatible software.
MTD will be available on a voluntary basis to other businesses, for both VAT and Income Tax.
Watch the MTD Matters on-demand webinar which includes a demonstration of BTCHub
Register for our next Webinar – Register here
Having worked closely with HMRC, BTCSoftware has developed BTCHub which has been tested by HMRC and listed as compliant.
With the soft landing period ending for most UK VAT registered businesses on April 1st 2020, now is the time to get your MTD for VAT Solution. Fortunately, BTCSoftware has a range of MTD for VAT solutions to help and tailored to the unique needs of:
Click any of the links above to find out more about how BTCHub can help your organisation.
Note: Roughly 3.5% of VAT-registered entities have been mandated into MTD for VAT from 1 October 2019 instead. These complex organisations include trusts, not-for-profit organisations that are not companies (including some charities), VAT divisions, VAT groups, those public sector entities required to provide additional information alongside their VAT return (such as government departments and NHS Trusts), local authorities, public corporations, traders based overseas, those required to make payments on account and annual accounting scheme users.
The features and benefits of choosing BTCSoftware for MTD for VAT
We have developed BTCHub to enable accountants and finance professionals in businesses to submit their MTD for VAT returns quickly and effortlessly. Our software’s development has been undertaken in close consultation and testing with HMRC’s Digital Team. We have worked closely with them on Making Tax Digital for over 3 years and were part of their beta testing programme for MTD for VAT.
Read on to discover all the user-friendly and time-saving features and benefits BTCHub brings:
BTCHub Control Centre
BTCHub has the following features:
- Provides you with a dashboard view of your client’s VAT account.
- Helps you comply with the latest legislation.
- Has a minimum impact on your existing accounting systems.
- Assists with your processes through its seamless integrations.
- Gives control of submissions for Companies.
- Gives control of submissions for Individuals.
- VAT Report Centre.
- A dashboard view of your organisations’ or clients’ obligations.
- A dashboard view of all return payments and receipts.
- Group VAT and Consolidated VAT feature.
- Validates and submits – Our software validates and submits VAT data in an MTD-compliant format to HMRC at the touch of a button.
- VAT history – It provides a window view of the organisations’ or clients’ MTD VAT payments and refund history. Practitioners and businesses can gather historic MTD for VAT return data from HMRC and see what has been submitted for prior obligations.
- Excel & spreadsheet friendly – BTCHub enables accountants in practice or businesses to keep VAT data in existing and even multiple spreadsheets – irrespective of how those are set up and what spreadsheet software they use. BTCHub draws the data in digitally from the spreadsheet into an MTD for VAT friendly format for submission to HMRC.
- Quick authorisation – A quick online agent-client authorisation process with HMRC replacing (for MTD for VAT only) the old 64-8 forms.
- VT Software and Sage friendly – The software can read VT VAT data and accepts CSV imports from Sage.
- Integrates via APIs with Xero, Quickbooks, FreeAgent and Reckon One.
- Easy CSV imports – Accepts CSV imports from Sage and other bookkeeping packages.
- User-friendly bridging software – It is the ideal bridging software tool to make MTD for VAT quick and effortless.
- API import for legacy and non-compliant systems (developers choice).
Need further help?
If you have any questions relating to MTD for VAT or would like a one-to-one demo of any of our products, contact the sales team at:
e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0345 241 5030