Your Question:

How to submit amended accounts to Companies’ House?

How to submit amended accounts to Companies House?

Companies house allows re-submission of accounts where the original submission was REJECTED. If the accounts have gone to the ACCEPTED status then companies house do not allow amended submissions electronically, in this instance you would have to contact them to check if they will accept a paper submission for the amended accounts. To submit amended accounts to companies house, please follow the steps below:

  • You must post the amended accounts to Companies House on paper.
  • The amended accounts must be for the same period as the original accounts that were submitted.
  • The word “Amended” must be clearly displayed on the front of the accounts to avoid them being rejected as duplicates.
  • The accounts must clearly state that they:
    • replace the original accounts
    • are now the statutory accounts
  • are prepared as they were at the date of the original accounts
  • The amended accounts must be signed by a company director.

 General, Guides, Knowledge Based Articles  

 General, Guides, Knowledge Based Articles  
Contact Us

Do you need assistance? Why not send us an email and we’ll get back to you asap.


Step 1 of 2