New release of the Solution Centre – Version 8.4
Date Published: September 20, 2016
Category: Accounts Production, Practice Manager Solution, Tax Software
We are delighted to announce a number of enhancements to our Solution Centre (PM, SA & AP products). Introduced in response to client feedback, the additional features and functionality are designed to further enhance the BTCSoftware user experience.
Users will also find the addition of VAT and EC Sales List filing modules, which have been included free of charge in the Practice Manager module (PM Solution).
- VAT (VAT100) and EC Sales List (VAT101) returns may now be created in the system and filed to HMRC electronically
- Following weeks of badgering the HMRC we have adjusted the SA302 report to show Property Losses Brought Forward AND USED as income, instead of the full brought forward loss
- Implemented HMRC calculation change which permits Marriage Allowance Transfer received to reduce Payments on Account
- We have made it more obvious that the Individual Tax Return Calculation Report is the SA302
- Minister of Religion income now considered as potential source for coded-out payments
- Correction to 2016 SA302 report where the Marriage Allowance Transfer is restricted
- Companies House Annual Return changed to Confirmation Statement with a 14 day deadline rather than 28 days
- Some minor updates to the standard accounts templates
- Fixed issue in Incomplete Records module regarding VAT amounts and Receipts
- Fixed issue with Clear Books trial balance import
For their free update, BTCSoftware clients can either click the product links above or visit their My Downloads page and select the relevant product. For non-BTCSoftware clients, you can access a 15 day free trial of the software by registering here or by calling the sales team on Freephone 0800 612 7650