AP Solution & AP Solution 30
For faster, easier and more cost-effective production of final accounts
AP Solution is our answer to the production of Year End Annual Accounts. Such is the level of integration that you will find it installed within our main Solution Centre alongside both the PM Solution & the self assessment functionality of SA Solution
Developed with considerable practitioner input, AP Solution is a key milestone in the evolution of BTCSoftware and brings truly affordable integration to the UK practitioner market. This game-changing product also links with a range of bookkeeping products (Clear Books, FreeAgent, Iris, KashFlow, QuickBooks, Sage, VT & Xero) to make year end compliance slicker, faster & easier.
For the 2016 release, the solution now includes our Incomplete Records module which enables the ETB to be constructed from receipts, payments and transfers reconciled to bank statements.
- Includes accounts templates for: Small Companies, Micro Entities, Medium/Large Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs (small), Incorporated Charities (small) & Unincorporated Charities (small)
- Full or filleted accounts as appropriate, including abridged option
- Incomplete Records module which enables the ETB to be constructed from receipts, payments and transfers reconciled to bank statements
- Fuss free accounts iXBRL tagged at the touch of a button, using full FRS 102/105 and HMRC Detailed P&L Taxonomy Accounts templates
- Direct online submission of accounts to Companies House (full or filleted) and to HMRC (with our CT Solutions)
- Choice of Accountants’ Reports – Generic, ICAEW, ACCA & ICAS, etc.
- Full two-way integration with our corporation tax software CTIntegral Solution & Advanced: figures from accounts “pulled into” CT Computation; corporation tax liability pushed back into accounts via CT journal
- Integrated with both our Self Assessment Software and our Practice Management Solution for Individual (Sole Trader) and Partnership Tax returns
- Links with a range of bookkeeping products (Clear Books, FreeAgent, Iris, KashFlow, QuickBooks, Sage, VT & Xero) for Trial Balance import and Journal Export
- Pre-population of all client data from within PM Solution – e.g. Officers’ details, Registration numbers, Registered Office, Accounting Period, etc
- Installed within the overall BTC Solution Centre and not reliant on additional tools like Excel
- Really easy data input using familiar BTC print screens and dialogues and with all the quality & value our customers have come to expect
Easy to install:
Our Accounts Production Software Solution is simple to install for network or standalone installations and resides within the integrated Solution Centre download. Features include:
- Simple transfer of client information from many existing personal tax and accounts production software applications
- An easy to follow user guide
- Free technical support whenever you need it
AP Solution 30
The entry-level solution for start-up firms and smaller practices
Our entry level Accounts Production software solution will keep costs even lower for new firms or for those with a smaller number of clients. Identical in all other respects to its big brother, AP Solution 30 allows for the production of up to 30 sets of Year End Accounts in a given 12 month period and is easily upgraded to the unlimited version as the practice grows.
Your complete Peace of Mind
As with all of our products, AP Solution and AP Solution 30 can be evaluated free of charge for a period of 15 days. Start your free trial below.