Time for a Change?
Date Published: January 22, 2020
Category: Self Assessment & Corporation Tax Software, Solution Suite
- Your software didn’t go slow or let you down – particularly when you’re busy?
- You could work where you wanted?
- You could do your work for clients all in one place?
- You didn’t incur higher software charges as your business grew?
- You had telephone access to an outstanding support team?
- Your software won multiple awards?
Imagine what you could do.
The Solution Suite
Equipping you with award-winning Practice Management, Accounts Production, Self-Assessment and Corporation Tax software, plus the flexibility of a secure Cloud-based option, BTCSoftware can make your practice more productive – and more profitable.
With robust links to HMRC’s systems, our software brings quick and easy tax filing. But filing is just part of the story – here’s what else you get…
- Comprehensive and unlimited central client database
- Self Assessment Tax returns
- Partnership Tax returns
- Modules for Charity Accounts
- Trust Tax returns
- Corporation Tax returns
- Year-End Accounts Production and filing
- Incomplete Records module
- Customisable Practice Management features
- Document Management
- E-signing integrations
- Concurrent users
- Fully networkable to aid your team
- Unlimited technical support
- Making Tax Digital compliant
- 12-month licence including free updates
- 15 day free of charge evaluation
We are very proud that BTCSoftware is consistently voted best-in-class for our software by our customers.
Making the Change
If you feel ready to make a change for the better, we make the process easy.
- Start by booking your one-on-one tailored demo with one of our friendly, knowledgeable consultants, then try the software for 15 days for free.
- When you’re ready to sign up, we will help you with your data transfer.
- You will have access to our Support team and our useful How-To videos on YouTube so you don’t have to worry about getting stuck.
Talk to us
To discuss BTCSoftware Solution Suite with one of our team, call 0345 241 5030 or email email@example.com