Why Choose SA Solution?
Date Published: November 7, 2019
Category: Accountants, Self Assessment
Our popular self-assessment software, SA Solution, is designed for accounting, finance, and tax professionals who prepare multiple returns. You can complete individual, partnership, and trust tax returns, including those for up to three previous years.
Making Self-Assessment Simple
BTCSoftware customers tell us they like the software’s intuitive layout. Context-sensitive HMRC guidance notes and validation of returns before submission help to reduce errors, giving you peace of mind when things are hectic. The task reminder system is built in to reduce the risk of late filing penalties, and the software locks individual returns to prevent accidental errors.
Easily retrieve your clients’ information and review it within SA Solution. It’s simple to attach PDFs to returns using the software, and reports generated provide a clear summary of all the data on returns.
- Create Individual SA100, Partnership SA800, and Trust SA900 tax returns
- Includes Scottish rates
- Automatic link between Partnership SA800 and Partners SA100 / SA800 returns
- Secure client database
- Built-in comprehensive Capital Allowance Calculator
- Automatic preparation and attachment of schedule showing capital gains tax calculations
- Integrated FTSE 350 dividend database
- Includes all supplementary pages (Ministers of Religion, Lloyds Underwriters, etc)
- Reports to easily summarise all data on a return
- Clear status markers to allow you to see the progress of each return
- Fee-earning allocation by client
- Integration with Accounts Production packages for easy import of data
- Integration with HMRC to pre-populate individual tax returns
- Networkable for up to 10 users
BTCSoftware’s friendly support team are consistently rated as one of the best in the business and use remote access technology to work on your PC to resolve any issues as quickly as possible. The team are helpful and understand that not everyone is an IT expert, so they work with you over the phone to help you in real-time and avoid any unnecessary delays.
In January, our support team is here for longer to respond to any issues with Self-Assessment. And on January 31st, no matter which day of the week, they are available via phone until 8pm and by email until midnight. This gives you complete confidence in SA Solution during the Self-Assessment busy season.
Talk to us
Thinking about changing your software just before Self-Assessment season can be daunting, or even a big “no” for many practices. That’s why we’re shaking things up to offer flexible trial options to allow you to say “yes” and test-drive SA Solution and our other Solutions for January 2020. Just give us a call on 0345 241 5030 or email email@example.com to talk to a consultant or book a demo.