Supporting your business with award-winning tax and accounting software
Corporation Tax – Accounts Production – Self-Assessment – Practice Management
Fulfilling your company’s accounting and tax compliance – effortlessly and affordably
BTCSoftware has a long track-record of developing simple to use, secure and reliable software that keeps up with all the latest tax and accounting legislation.
If you are an accounts or finance professional responsible for your company’s tax returns, accounts production or filing, our software helps you complete the task effortlessly and effectively.
The central data hub in our PM Solution also enables your to store all your organisation’s key details and documents in a central location. Linking with our other products, it avoids you having to re-key in details such as VAT Registration Numbers and Directors, Trustees or Company Secretary details’ for statutory returns.
Making your job easier
- Seamless integration with many bookkeeping packages to avoid you having to re-key in data – including Xero, Quickbooks, Reckon One, Clear Books, FreeAgent, Iris, KashFlow, SAGE and VT
- Self-Assessment software that is Making Tax Digital (MTD) compliant, with current pre-population and validation of returns before submission to reduce errors. The software has been tested and passed by HMRC.
- Corporation Tax software that integrates with 3rd party iXBRL accounts which has been passed and tested by HMRC.
Actively supporting accounts and finance professionals
And in choosing BTCSoftware you will also gain…
- Unlimited free support from our friendly UK-based team
- Reassurance from the close ties we have built with HMRC’s and Companies House’s digital teams – to ensure changes are quickly integrated and tested in our software
- News and resources for accounting and finance professionals, via our e-bulletins, blog, accountingweb, app and social media
- A chance to catch us at accountancy industry events and via the professional bodies we regularly support including Accountex, ICPA, CIMA, IFA, ICAEW
Check out our solutions below, or contact the team for a chat about how we can help your business.
Solution Suite Corporate
Everything you need as an “Accountant in industry”.
- Integration with primary Bookkeeping Packages inc. Sage, Xero and Quickbooks.
- Automated Trial Balance Importation/Mapping.
- iXBRL Generation.
- Direct HMRC filing – CT600.
- Company House submissions.
- Recording, Reporting and Reminder functionality – To track deadlines.
- Individual, Partnership, Trust and Corporation Tax returns
- Year End Accounts Production including Incomplete Records module
- A comprehensive central database via our award winning and extensive Practice Management functionality
- Fully networkable for up to 10 concurrent users
- Unlimited support
- 15 day Free of charge evaluation – only buy when you are happy
- All Features Listed Above
- Annual License
- Full UK Support
- A mixture of 10 Returns - Individual, Partnership or Trust
- 10 CT and 10 AP Returns
- Single User
For Corporation Tax
Corporation tax computations and CT600 submission have never been so quick and easy, thanks to CT Solution. Specially designed for use by accountants in industry and practice, where the Corporation Tax calculations are not complex, CT Solution makes the entire process simple, quick and cost-effective. It also integrates with Accounts Production and other BTCSoftware products to enable your business to be more effective in its accounting and tax compliance.
For Accounts Production
At the heart of the process, AP Solution brings true integration to the BTCSoftware suite for an amazingly low price. Linking seamlessly with tax returns and fed by an impressively wide range of leading bookkeeping products, AP Solution makes the tax return process a whole lot easier and efficient. It comes complete with our Incomplete Records functionality (for handling all manner of accounts documents and receipts). This means you and your team will be able to process a wide variety of accounts data quickly and effectively.
For Practice Management
Award-winning PM Solution
Our PM Solution gives you a central data hub to hold all of your organisation’s details (such as Accounting Reference Dates, VAT Registration Numbers, associations with Directors/Partners or Trustees, Secretaries and subsidiary companies etc).
Integrating with other products in our range, it:
- avoids the need to re-key in information and aids easy filing of Individual Director or Partner as well as Partnership and Trust Tax Returns
- enables you to store all important company documents securely in a central location for easy access when needed
- lets you set up Appointment reminders for all your board and other key meetings
- helps you and your team keep on top of your to-do list and be well prepared for the key organisational deadlines you have to meet.
For Self Assessment
SA Solution Award winner!
Specially designed with the busy professional in mind, this superb award-winning software allows you to produce Individual, Partnership and Trust Tax Returns each year, including all supplementary pages. It also incorporates a dividend database (FTSE350+), capital allowance calculator and online filing. It picked up first place in the Accounting Web Software Satisfaction Awards in the Tax category to further enhance its reputation as ‘best of breed’ against some heavyweight/overweight opposition!
For Solution Cloud
Cloud-enabled flexible working
Solution Cloud provides you and your team with secure access to your database from any computer running the BTCSoftware Solution Suite (with an internet connection). With this solution, your BTCSoftware’s database is securely hosted in a UK-based Amazon data centre. It means your business won’t have to invest in, or maintain, a server or data back-up procedures.
For Making Tax Digital
BTCSoftware is proud to be a very active member of the software developer community HMRC consults as they test new functionality in Making Tax Digital (MTD)’s creation. And as these new developments are finalised, we incorporate them into our software to coincide with them becoming live at HMRC. We also have practitioners already working with the pre-population data being fed into our solutions from HMRC’s MTD pilot.