Contact BTCSoftware Today
Whether you’re an existing customer or trialling our software for the first time our Customer Support team are here to help. Based in our main Surrey office, they are consistently rated as some of the best around and use the latest remote access technology to work on your PC with you to resolve matters as quickly as possible. They do not insist on email – you get to talk to really helpful people who don’t expect you to be an IT expert. The maximum turnaround target of all support issues is 3 hours and typical average considerably less. Support is open 9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Friday and longer during the January self-assessment season.
- If you have a problem, please read the relevant help topic and our FAQ page before contacting us.
- BTCSoftware’s preferred method of support is via email to Support@BTCSoftware.co.uk. If you prefer, you may call us during office hours on 0345 241 5030 or +44 1932 840572.
- When contacting support, please make sure to provide your contact details as registered with BTCSoftware together with a detailed description of your problem.
- We aim to respond to all queries within 3 working hours although this may be extended during very busy periods.
- BTCSoftware can provide support on how to operate the software, but cannot advise on the correct taxation treatment for individual transactions.
- BTCSoftware will only provide support to registered users and evaluees.
- BTCSoftware only provides support for one person per licence.
- Under normal circumstances the amount of support provided is unlimited for the duration of your licence period. However BTCSoftware reserve the right to make a charge for repeated requests for support for a recurring issue – particularly if connected with practices and/or technology that we have advised against. The minimum charge under these circumstances is £225 + VAT per support request.
- In addition to email and telephone support, our team can gain direct, secure access to your PC to resolve service issues or assist with network installations. This is powered by the LogMeIn Rescue Service which is fast, reliable and secure. To make accessing the service even easier the LogMeIn calling card is now available in the latest versions of our SA and CT Solutions. Or, if you prefer, click here to download and install the BTCSoftware Support Calling Card now.