How does MTD for VAT BTCHub work and what does it look like?
When it comes to choosing the right MTD for VAT software it’s important to find one that’s quick and easy to use and which presents the minimum disruption to yours, or your clients’ businesses.
Award-winning, BTCSoftware, is one of HMRC’s recognised compatible software providers. Our MTD for VAT BTCHub Solutions have satisfactorily…
- Tested in HMRC’s test environment
- Already demonstrated a working solution to HMRC
- Proved they are able to comply with HMRC’s rules and guidelines
From 1 April 2019, the bulk* of VAT-registered businesses with a taxable turnover above the VAT threshold (currently £85,000) need to:
- Keep their records digitally (for VAT purposes only), and
- Provide their VAT return information to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) through Making Tax Digital (MTD) functional compatible software
*Note: Roughly 3.5% of VAT-registered entities will be mandated into MTD for VAT from 1 October 2019 instead. These represent organisations with more complex VAT arrangements – find out more in our section Does This Affect You?
Choose from the video and guide options below to see how quick and easy the software is to use…
Need further help?
If you have any questions relating to MTD for VAT or would like a one-to-one demo of any of our products, contact the sales team at:
e: email@example.com or t: 0345 241 5030