SA Solution & SA Solution 30
Self Assessment Tax Return software that helps you power through a mountain of tax returns
This extremely user-friendly and well-featured self assessment software has been designed specifically for accountants and tax practitioners who prepare a significant number of self assessment returns.
The very affordable annual licence allows completion of an unlimited number of individual, partnership and trust tax returns and includes all the previous years that can be filed online. A single licence permits access by up to 10 concurrent users.
- Unlimited Individual Tax Returns (SA100), Partnership Tax Returns (SA800) and Trust Tax Returns (SA900) with online filing as standard
- Intergration with HMRC APIs to pre-populate Individual Tax Returns with data already known by HMRC
- Automatic link between Partnership (SA800) and partners’ returns (SA100 and SA900)
- Returns “lockable” to avoid accidental changes at the Partner’s end
- Built in comprehensive Capital Allowance Calculator
- Integrated FTSE 350 dividend database
- Includes all supplementary pages (Ministers of Religion, Lloyds Underwriters etc)
- Enhanced tax return status markers and reports; improved data input and validation; comprehensive and updateable tax office codes; more calculation alerts; inclusion of all HMRC help sheets; updated country codes, dividends and example client data and much more.
Easy to use:
- Intuitive layout with context sensitive HMRC guidance notes
- All returns validated before submission to reduce errors
- Built-in task and reminder system to reduce the risk of late penalties
- Easily attach PDF files to a return
- Ability to lock individual returns to prevent accidental error
- Data is easy to retrieve and review on screen
- Reports that clearly summarise all data on return
- Integral client database to maintain standing data and monitor progress of returns
- Clear status markers enabling you to see the progress of each return
- View submission history for individual or full returns
- Automatic preparation and attachment of schedule showing capital gains tax calculations
- Password protected returns to help maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to switch to Large Practice Mode, enabling fee earners to be associated with clients, thus maintaining client / fee earner responsibility
- Time saving auto-complete dates feature
- Import data from accounts production packages to save time and improve accuracy
- Networkable for up to 10 concurrent users
Easy to install:
- Simple install pack which can be used for network or standalone installations
- Interactive quick-start demonstration
- Simple transfer of client information from most existing Self Assessment tax software applications
- Easy to follow user guide
- Built in Tooltips and HMRC help
- Free technical support
SA Solution 30
Self Assessment software that’s ideal for start-up practices and sole practitioners
All the quality, look, feel and functionality of SA Solution for those who only do a small number of Individual, Partnership and Trust tax returns. SA Solution 30 allows for the production of up to 30 Self Assessment tax returns per tax year made up of any combination of Individual, Partnership or Trust tax returns. In combination with CT Solution Express (our corporation tax solution), SA Solution 30 provides a perfect low cost solution for new practices and is readily upgradeable to the full SA Solution or the comprehensive PM Solution at any stage.
Your complete Peace of Mind
As with all of our products, SA Solution and SA Solution 30 can be evaluated free of charge for a period of 15 days. Start your free trial below.