BTCSoftware announces launch of new Company Secretarial product
Date Published: May 21, 2018
Category: Accountex, BTCSoftware News, Company Secretarial
Accountancy and tax software specialists, BTCSoftware, have announced a brand new addition to its award-winning software suite.
CS Solution has everything accountancy and finance professionals need for easy company formations and Limited Company compliance. It also eases compliance with the latest legislation and reporting surrounding the PSC (Person with Significant Control) Register.
Making accounting and finance professional’s lives even easier
Commenting on the development, our Business Development Director – Paul Oldridge – said, “We know many of our customers get involved in company secretarial duties – either for their clients, or in-house in organisations with subsidiaries and other connected companies to manage. Having a product to ease company formation and compliance with Companies House, seemed a natural extension to our popular software offering.”
He added. “We are always on the look-out for ways to make accountancy and finance professionals’ lives easier. This development has been introduced in response to feedback and consultation with our customers.”
Like other products in our software suite, CS Solution, is designed to be easy to use, robust and reliable and great value for money. It sits alongside our Solution Suite and is available as a Cloud-based offering. Because it’s a cloud product, you don’t need to invest in any fresh software or hardware to use it.
CS Solution’s time-saving and simple to use functionality includes:
- Provisions of a full set statutory books incorporating Directors, Secretaries, LLP and Guarantee company members, Share allotments and transfers, Registers of Members, PSCs (Person with Significant Control), Sealings, Debentures and Mortgages and Charges.
- Easy management of deadline dates for filing at Companies House – with built-in reminders to prevent you missing a date.
- Easy e-filing with Companies House, including the annual Confirmation Statements (CS01)
- Data integration to link Directors and degree of interests to any relevant companies.
- Easy production of Dividend Vouchers based on shares in issue.
- Simple production of Minutes and Resolutions for filing at Companies House.
- Creation and filing of Dividend waivers in any measure or by any definition.
Great value for money
CS Solution offers flexibility in price, as the licence fee factors in how many company formations you need (so you don’t pay more than you need to). Click here to find out about various price options.
And rest assured CS Solution comes with unlimited free support from our and friendly UK support team.