Why do our customers love BTCHub for filing Making Tax Digital VAT Returns?
Date Published: June 9, 2020
Category: Making Tax Digital
When we launched BTCHub, our task was to develop a powerful and simple-to-use Making Tax Digital for VAT product that fulfilled our company mission:
“Our mission is to develop feature-rich, affordable software that simplifies accounting professionals’ lives and makes their practices more productive and profitable.”
MTD for VAT presented an additional challenge to our product and development team; creating a version of BTCHub that was perfect for large enterprise businesses who take care of their VAT returns in-house.
A year on
April 2020 marked the first anniversary of the official launch of MTD for VAT. Many of our customers are now in their second year, which is a clear indication for us that they love the software. Plus, we’re still signing up new customers every month who are looking for a cost-effective and straightforward way to manage their VAT Returns.
Why do our customers love BTCHub?
The feedback we have received from our customers tells us that BTCHub is doing precisely what it is designed to do. Accountants and businesses choose BTCHub because:
- Getting started is easy. BTCHub is based in your internet browser. Starting out is simple and intuitive.
- No extra software to install. BTCHub is a bridging solution. That means that all you need is your Excel VAT Return or an export from your bookkeeping and sales systems.
- Easy VAT import validation. BTCHub automatically validates your VAT Return to ensure you have all of your data in the right boxes.
- Flexible imports and Group VAT. BTCHub supports multiple imports to each return, allowing you to build up your VAT Return data within the software and providing easy Group VAT and consolidated VAT functionality.
- Unlimited free support. Our UK based support team is available to assist you over the phone at no extra charge.
- Brilliant learning resources. We provide a comprehensive library of resources, including FAQs, demo and how-to videos and an easy to follow quick start guide.
Don’t break the bank
Upon announcing the Making Tax Digital initiative, HMRC said that the anticipated cost to a business in the UK of implementation will be minimal. However, a survey conducted by CIOT and ATT learned that roughly half of the respondents had initial costs of up to £500.
BTCHub is designed to help you keep your MTD for VAT compliance costs to a minimum. All you pay is the licence cost, and there’s no need to invest in new software to manage your digital records as BTCHub works with Excel or your existing bookkeeping and sales systems.
|Practitioner or Business|
|MTD for VAT filing to HMRC|
|Group VAT and Consolidated VAT feature|
|Excel and bookkeeping import|
|250 returns with 5 users|
|£260 plus VAT|
Using efficient and straightforward MTD for VAT software like BTCHub also provides efficiency savings. The Enterprise Research Centre found in 2018 that micro-businesses using software see an improvement of 11.8% in their productivity.
Time to join the digital revolution
While MTD for VAT is mandatory for UK VAT-registered businesses, you have a wealth of options when it comes to the software you choose. Making Tax Digital represents a valuable opportunity for businesses and their accountants to save time and money when it comes to VAT administration work.
BTCSoftware is passionate about creating software that helps you and your practice or business improve efficiency and reduce costs. Signing up for MTD for VAT is only the first step on your journey to digital compliance. BTCHub helps you truly make the most of the opportunities presented by Making Tax Digital, today and for the future.
Talk to us
You can find out more about BTCHub on our dedicated MTD for VAT pages.
Then, to discover how BTCSoftware can help you, get in touch with our friendly consultants on 0345 241 5030 or email email@example.com