How to…, Practice Management, Recent Top FAQs
How to check for and install updates
When an update is available, you will be prompted at login to download.
- A pop-up window will detail the updates to be downloaded
- Click Download Updates
- Click Yes when prompted to close the software and proceed
- Click OK
- An internet browser window will open and begin the download
- Open the downloaded file
- When prompted with the message “Do you want to allow the following app to make changes to this computer?” select Yes
- The Setup Wizard will open. Click Next through the screens.
- Check the option to accept the terms of the Licence Agreement
- Click Next through the screens.
- Click Install
- Click Finish
To check for recent updates manually, go to Help > Check for updates